Advanced Tax Planning S Corporations
As a tax practitioner, you need to understand the intricacies of the ever-popular S Corporation form of doing business and consider the tax affect various types of S Corporation distributions will have on its shareholders. Updated for the latest guidance on tax reform, this course examines planning and reporting successful complex S Corporation transactions. The uses of Qualified Subchapter S Subsidiaries are also explored to help you minimize your client's tax bill with winning strategies related to this type of entity.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the rules related to acquisitions and liquidations of S Corporations.
- Recall the uses of trusts as S Corporation shareholders.
- Recognize and apply the complex rules of basis and distributions.
- Recall key points related to the use of redemptions in S Corporations.
- S Corporation current developments: tax planning impact
- Compensation planning
- Basis in S Corporation stock
- Use of qualified subchapter S subsidiaries
- Liquidations, reorganizations, and redemptions
- Estate planning and use of trusts
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
Managers and partners in public accounting who assist clients with tax planning for S Corporations
PREREQUISITEBasic knowledge of S Corporation taxation
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1