Accounting and Auditing Update for Small Businesses
Geared toward practitioners who provide accounting and auditing services to small businesses, this course updates you on the new accounting, auditing, compilation and review standards, and other professional guidance that impact small businesses and their auditors. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today's regulatory environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply recently issued FASB, ASB, and ARSC standards and pronouncements that impact small businesses.
- Identify various standard setters' agendas, technical plans, and project updates.
- Accounting standards updates, including the new revenue recognition standard
- Attest Clarity Project
- Latest activity from ARSC
- Current FASB projects
- Private company financial reporting
- IFRS in the United States - an update
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
INTENDED AUDIENCECPAs who require a review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
PREREQUISITEPrevious auditing and accounting experience
DELIVERY METHODGroup Live
FIRST OFFERINGMay 15, 2017 (First offering date guaranteed for all orders placed by 2/01/2017)
Email course to a friend
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1 firstname.lastname@example.org