Preparation, Compilation and Review Staff Essentials
Designed to help practitioners comply with the latest developments in regulation, this online learning program will provide the comprehensive training your staff needs to be able to perform their review engagements consistently and accurately.
Get up to speed with current regulations relevant to SSARS No. 21–23, plus learn best practices that will help you reduce time and effort spent on these engagements.
What you can expect: reliable information, effective tactics and proven strategies. You'll find them presented through real-world examples, practice exercises and case studies. PCRE helps you ensure your firm's compliance and long-term success in this key area of practice.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- The performance requirements for preparation, compilation and review engagements
- The reporting requirements associated with compilation and review engagements
- The various financial reporting frameworks used in the preparation of financial statements
- Preparation, compilation, and review engagement fundamentals
- Performing preparation, compilation, and review engagements
- Reporting on compilation and review engagements, including illustrative reports
- Special purpose frameworks
- Recent SSARSs developments
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS15
CPAs that perform review, compilation and financial statement preparation engagements
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1