Building Personal Resilience
In a rapidly changing world, resilience is an essential skill, no matter what role you hold. Having a high level of resilience will help you navigate the tough times, improve motivation, and positively affect your overall happiness at work.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with a better understanding of your current level of resilience, so you can take steps to build your resilience and be your best self at work.
When you complete this course you will be able to
- Identify why it's important to develop resilience
- Identify your current level of resilience
- Recognize how to build more resilience
- Recall how to construct a resilience-building action plan.
- How resilience affects performance
- How to measure resilience in yourself and others
- How to develop proactive coping strategies
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS1
All accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their performance and build strong work relationships
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1