Everyone gets emotional. But, in the workplace emotional outbursts are frowned upon and can have a negative impact.
This CPE self-study course defines emotional intelligence (EQ or EI) and considers how emotions manifest in the workplace.
You'll learn competencies and strategies to identify and manage your own emotions and the emotions of others, greatly increasing your chances of personal and professional success.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recall the definition of Emotional Intelligence (EI).
- Distinguish between EQ and IQ (or EI and IQ).
- Recall how emotional intelligence manifests in the workplace.
- Recognize the emotional intelligence competencies.
- Identify strategies to respond to emotional outbursts in others.
- Emotional intelligence
- EQ vs IQ
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS2.5
Accounting and finance professionals
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1