Governmental Accounting and Auditing Update
Don’t let recent developments slip by you. Understand the latest on governmental accounting and auditing with this fast-paced interactive course that analyzes the GASB requirements for governments and provides an understanding of OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the most recent requirements of GASB directed toward state and local governments.
- Recall key points related to the latest developments in OMB and Yellow Book requirements.
- Identify recent activities of the AICPA.
- Federal government activities
- Accounting standards updates
- Auditing Standards Board (ASB) Clarity Project
- Key changes in audit requirements resulting from the ASB Clarity Project
- GASB activities
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
Accounting and finance personnel responsible for accounting and financial reporting for governments and auditors of governments
PREREQUISITEKnowledge of government accounting and auditing
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1