Analytics and Big Data for Accountants
Analytics is the new force driving business. Tools have been created to measure program impacts and ROI, visualize data and business processes, and uncover the relationship between key performance indicators, many utilizing the unprecedented amount of data now flowing into organizations. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in analytics and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Deal with major trends in predictive analytics, optimization, correlation of metrics, and big data.
- Interpret and manage new trends in analytics techniques affecting your organization.
- Utilize new tools for data analytics.
- Critically interpret analytic reports and advise decision makers.
- Identify how Big Data can be misused even when there is no intent to do harm
- Evidence-based techniques for finding or generating data, selecting key performance indicators, isolating program effects
- Relating data to return on investment, financial values, and executive decision making
- Data sources including surveys, interviews, customer satisfaction, engagement, and operational data
- Visualizing and presenting complex results
- Ethics and privacy with Big Data
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1