COSO Internal Control Certificate Program
Assessing a quality system of internal control can be challenging. Adapting to rapidly changing business models and technologies require systems of internal control—and those who manage them—to be agile. The COSO Internal Control Certificate will develop your expertise in designing, implementing, and monitoring a system of internal control.
Once you’ve completed the modules and the online exam, you’ll be able to apply your new internal control knowledge for:
- Major cost savings from streamlined processes and better management of compliance costs
- Enhanced quality of risk assessment
- Strengthened fraud deterring efforts
Complete the exam at your convenience within 90 days of finishing the learning program. Once you’ve completed the learning and passed the exam, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge. A digital badge is a validated, graphical representation of your significant achievement. There is a description of the specific knowledge and skills you’ve demonstrated or achieved to earn it. As digital badges become the global standard for recognizing and publicizing professional development, your accepted badge will allow you to distinguish yourself in the marketplace and show your commitment to life-long learning and competency. Registration includes one year of online access to the COSO IC framework.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recall key points related to the principles-based approach.
- Recognize ways to identify, analyze and respond to risks in your business.
- Develop confidence in your system of internal control.
- Types of objectives
- Components of internal control
- Principles and points of focus
- Roles and responsibilities
- Limitations of internal control
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS17
Accounting and finance professionals dealing with systems of internal control
PREREQUISITEParticipants should have at least 2–6 years' experience working with a system of internal control.
ADVANCED PREPARATIONBasic level of exposure to COSO’s 2013 Internal Control-Integrated Framework
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1