Change the Way You Work: Success as a Virtual CFO
Small and growing businesses do not have the funds to hire a CFO, but still need advice on strategic, financial, and operational matters. In many cases, these businesses are turning to virtual (or outsourced) CFOs to guide them through periods of transition or growth. CPAs and other finance and accounting professionals are well positioned to be virtual, strategic business partners for these companies.
In this course, you’ll learn the core competencies that a virtual CFO needs and the role that a virtual CFO can provide. The course will emphasize the synergy between competencies developed by experienced CPAs and finance and accounting professionals and successful virtual CFOs. Finally, you’ll understand potential service models and the need for a readiness assessment before embarking on this career trajectory.
When you complete this course you will be able to do the following:
- Recognize the role that a virtual or outsourced CFO can provide to companies.
- Identify the key competencies needed for a virtual CFO role.
- Recognize the service options and business models available for virtual CFOs.
- Recall the readiness assessment needed before starting the virtual CFO role.
- Virtual CFO role overview
- Potential service models
- Virtual CFO readiness
- Outsourced bookkeeping vs. virtual CFO roles
- Ethical considerations
- Technology platforms
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS4
Accounting and finance professionals interested in becoming a virtual/outsourced CFO or understanding more about the virtual/outsourced CFO role.
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1