Real-World Frauds Found in Not-for-Profits
Due to the nature of NFPs, fraud may be more common than it seems. Through a comprehensive learning approach using real-world examples, explanations of audit standards and informative case studies, learn how to recognize red flags of fraud in NFPs, including cyber fraud. This course analyzes several unique frauds which occurred in the NFP industry.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recognize how expense allocation policies can be circumvented and lead to possible fraud.
- Identify how various board incentives and mandates may be possible indicators of fraud.
- Identify how personnel policies and procedures can be circumvented and lead to possible fraud or abuse.
- Misappropriation of benefits
- Pledges and contributions
- Cyber fraud
- Personnel fraud
- Grant expense allocations
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS4
Auditors and accounting and financial professionals of not-for-profit entities
PREREQUISITEKnowledge of not-for-profit sector
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1