Accounting and Auditing Update
Keep abreast of the fast-paced changes in accounting and auditing. This comprehensive course covers relevant pronouncements, exposure drafts, and other guidance recently issued in the accounting and auditing arenas. Let us sort through the complexities and help you identify and apply recently issued FASB and ASB standards and guidance. With the rate of change in today’s regulatory environment, you must stay current on the topics impacting the profession – don’t get left behind!
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify recently issued FASB standards and guidance.
- Recognize the effect of recently issued auditing and attestation standards.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting and auditing.
- Recently issued ASUs, including an update on financial instruments, revenue recognition, and leases
- Audit and attest engagements update including SAS 134, SAS 135, and proposed SAS 136
- Recent activities of PCAOB
- Key changes to SSARS
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS4
Practitioners in public practice and industry who want to remain up-to-date on accounting and auditing pronouncements
PREREQUISITEExperience in accounting and auditing
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1