Cybersecurity Practical Applications Certificate
Become the go-to cyber adviser within your organization and with your clients. In your role as an accounting professional, you will likely be involved in assessing and mitigating cyber risk, and determining what will be done in the event of a cybersecurity breach.
Through this engaging and interactive certificate program, you will learn:
- common cybersecurity risks and how to minimize those risks;
- good cyber hygiene at the organizational and personal level;
- business events that should trigger cybersecurity considerations;
- proactive responses in the event of a cyberattack;
- considerations for assessing the effectiveness of a cybersecurity risk management program; and
- cybersecurity best practices in today’s business environment.
Empower yourself to implement a sound cybersecurity risk management program that will help your organization avoid cyberattacks and recover quickly when they do occur.
Once you’ve completed the learning, you will be awarded with a certificate in the form of a digital badge. A digital badge is a validated, graphical representation of your significant achievement. There is a description of the specific knowledge and skills you’ve demonstrated or achieved to earn it. As digital badges become the global standard for recognizing and publicizing professional development, your accepted badge will allow you to distinguish yourself in the marketplace and show your commitment to quality.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Determine how to prevent and respond to common cyber threats.
- Identify tools and processes for good cyber hygiene.
- Identify the key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program (CRMP).
- Select the appropriate services needed by your organization or client to prevent and respond to common cyber threats.
- Identify cybersecurity best practices.
- The accounting and finance professional’s role in cybersecurity
- Preventative measures and effective responses for common cyberattacks
- Tools and processes for good cyber hygiene
- Cybersecurity services available to or offered by you
- Key elements of a cybersecurity risk management program
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS12 hours (Self-Study Online format) and 10 hours (Video Webcast format)
Accounting and finance professionals who actively participate in their organization’s risk management, budgeting, or strategy-setting activities
PREREQUISITEKnowledge of cybersecurity terminology and concepts
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1