Blockchain for Insurance
Deep dive into blockchain!
Learn how blockchain can transform the insurance industry so you can better advise your clients, serve your organizations, or influence blockchain technology initiatives within your firm.
You'll deep dive into use cases for property and casualty, life and re-insurance as you explore the transformative uses for blockchain within the industry;
- The potential evolving insurance business models;
- Insights in relation to decision criteria, opportunities, and risks;
- Emerging and future trends in blockchain.
Language you can understand. This course also features an easy-to-follow video moderated by Kirk Phillips, CPA , and spotlights interviews by 12 insurance industry experts. Using language finance professionals can understand, Phillips speaks from the standpoint of accountants and auditors, offering knowledge on how blockchain could be applied to the insurance industry to significantly improve the status of all stages of insurance.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify potential impact blockchain will have on the insurance industry.
- Identify opportunities and benefits created by blockchain implementation in the insurance industry.
- Analyze challenges and risks of blockchain adoption for both incumbents and new insure tech startups.
- Determine financial, organizational, and regulatory consequences of blockchain adoption.
- Identify importance of blockchain trends and developments related to the future of the insurance industry.
- Overview of blockchain insurance
- Property and casualty Insurance on Blockchain
- Life insurance on blockchain
- Reinsurance on blockchain
- Emerging and future trends of reinsurance on blockchain
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS6 hours (Self-Study Online) and 4 hours (Video Webcast)
- Public accounting professionals and consultants that serve or advise insurance clients and would like to understand the impact of blockchain on the industry.
- Management accountants working in the insurance industry.
- Accounting, auditing, insurance, and finance professionals that are looking for more information on how blockchain will impact the insurance industry.
- Organization leaders and decision makers looking to strategically influence blockchain initiatives.
PREREQUISITEBasic blockchain knowledge
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1