Advancing Food Safety With Blockchain: How Walmart Is Leading the Way
Gain a real-world understanding of how blockchain is impacting the global food supply chain by increasing end-to-end traceability, auditability and transparency of provenance. When food says organic, does it really mean organic? As a consumer, how can we know for sure? Learn more about how Walmart is leading the way to advancing food safety by using blockchain: building trust and ensuring that our food supply is traceable and safe.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recognize how blockchain is contributing to advancing food safety.
- Recall the net impact of this transformative technology on the global supply chain.
- Recall current examples of blockchain technology, the challenges and issues that arise and how it will affect the global economy.
- Brief overview of the basic concepts behind blockchain technology.
- How blockchain is directly contributing to advancing food safety.
- The net impact of this transformative change throughout the supply chain.
- Current examples of blockchain usage in global food supply chain.
- Challenges and issues with use of blockchain technology for global food supply chain; privacy, governance, regulation and integration.
- Future plans and how this will affect the global economy.
- How to keep up on changes in global food supply chain.
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS1
- Anyone looking to understand more about how blockchain can be implemented in the supply chain
- Accountants looking for more information on blockchain
- Practitioners that serve or advise supply chain clients
- Managers and decision makers looking to run blockchain projects
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1