Demystifying Artificial Intelligence
A practical understanding of Artificial Intelligence
Demystifying Artificial Intelligence (AI) is the first webcast in the AI series and will provide a practical overview of artificial intelligence, machine learning (ML) and deep learning (DL); introducing key concepts, capabilities and the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the AI revolution from a business perspective. Real-world examples and use cases will be used to explain and illustrate concepts throughout the webcast.
This is part one of the two-part Artificial Intelligence for Accounting and Finance Professionals webcast series.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Recall basic concepts related to AI.
- Recognize the importance of AI.
- Identify current practical applications of AI (including use cases in audit, accounting and finance).
- Recognize AI capabilities.
- Recognize the importance of data in AI applications.
- Differences between AI, ML and DL
- Benefits of Artificial Intelligence
- AI applications and capabilities and how it drives a competitive advantage
- Explanation of the importance of data in AI applications
- Industry drivers and real-world examples of AI
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS3.5
Finance executives and managers, aspirational leaders, and accounting and finance professionals globally
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1