AICPA Peer Review Program Advanced Course
This one-day, advanced course is designed for experienced reviewers who want to heighten their peer review skills. This course includes an analysis of the latest AICPA Peer Review Program Standards as well as materials focused on the areas of peer review guidance which reviewers find the most problematic.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Apply the latest AICPA Peer Review Program Standards.
- Identify steps to take to improve practice monitoring.
- Determine how to appropriately reach conclusions on engagement deficiencies.
- Determine how to appropriately address engagement deficiencies and peer review findings.
- Overview of latest standards
- Risk-based approach to planning a system review
- Evaluating a system of quality control
- Determining the cause and documenting engagement deficiencies
- Identifying appropriate, practical solutions to system deficiencies
- Conducting closing meetings and exit conferences
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
INTENDED AUDIENCEExperienced reviewers who want to expand their knowledge of the peer review process
PREREQUISITECompletion of the initial training requirements for team and review captains.
SPECIAL NOTELaptop computers are required for this course
FIRST OFFERINGMay 15, 2018 (First offering date guaranteed for all orders placed by 2/01/2018)
Email course to a friend
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1 email@example.com