Annual Accounting and Auditing Workshop
Are your accounting and auditing skills up-to-date and on-par with industry standards? Be sure with this comprehensive, two-day course that updates you on the latest accounting, auditing, compilation, preparation, and review, and other professional standards. Materials include practical applications of the topics covered to help you understand and apply the standards to real-life scenarios. With the rate of change in today’s business environment, you must stay current on all of the topics impacting the profession. Your clients are counting on you!
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify recently issued FASB, PCAOB, ASB, and ARSC guidance, standards, and pronouncements.
- Identify key concepts related to exposure drafts and other projects in accounting, auditing, and other attest services.
- Accounting standards updates, including an update on revenue, leases, and financial instruments financial instruments
- An update on audit and attest standards
- Latest activity from ARSC, ASB, and PCAOB
- Current FASB projects
- Impact of the current environment on audit planning
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS16
INTENDED AUDIENCECPAs who require a comprehensive review of recent accounting and auditing pronouncements
PREREQUISITEPrevious auditing and accounting experience
FIRST OFFERINGMay 15, 2018 (First offering date guaranteed for all orders placed by 2/01/2018)
Email course to a friend
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1 firstname.lastname@example.org