Annual Update for Controllers
Strengthen your abilities as a controller and help your management team understand current economic issues through the latest trends in accounting, finance, human resources, treasury management, and business systems. In this course you will discuss leading-edge topics in managerial accounting and finance in a session that is packed with useful tips and practical guidance that you can apply immediately.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify current issues that impact the financial stability of your organization.
- Identify Excel shortcuts to improve efficiency.
- Determine major trends in accounting, corporate finance, treasury management, and business systems.
- Recall key points of the 80/20 rule and understand its application.
- Identify best practices to manage working capital.
- Leading-edge financial management tools and techniques
- Excel tips and techniques
- Human resource trends, ethics, generational differences, emotional intelligence, robotics and automation
- New issues in treasury management and controllership
- Current trends in information systems and technology
- Current trends in leading and developing staff to increase productivity and profitability
- Accounting as a complement to the sales function
- Integrated Reporting
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS8
CFOs, controllers, treasurers, and other financial managers
PREREQUISITEManagement experience in accounting, finance, or operations
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1