Building Trusting Relationships
Trust is a must-have for all good working relationships. Trust in those around you affects performance and happiness at work. Without trust, relationships and productivity suffer.
This CPE self-study online course will provide you with essential information on the critical role trust plays in stakeholder relationships so that you improve communication, enhance collaboration, and achieve your objectives.
When you complete this course you will be able to
- Recognize the critical role trust plays in stakeholder and organizational relationships.
- Recognize how personal experience influences how trustworthiness is assessed.
- Identify the impact that trust has on a working relationship.
- Recognize the elements that influence trust when building quick trust and those that build lasting trust.
- Identify how to evaluate trust and rebuild trust by understanding its component parts.
- How trust affects performance
- How to build and sustain trust
- How to rebuild when trust is lost
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS1
All accounting and finance professionals who want to enhance their performance and build strong work relationships
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1