IT Governance, Risks and Controls
Understanding the principles.
This CPE self-study course will give you the knowledge and tools necessary to implement and maintain an effective IT governance infrastructure that identifies and addresses IT related risks in support of organizational objectives.
If you are seeking the CITP credential, this course provides essential competencies on the learning pathway towards understanding the principles and key components of an effective IT governance model, including the roles and responsibilities of those involved.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Identify the objectives and principles of IT governance, including key components and best practices.
- Recognize IT governance roles, responsibilities and accountabilities and various IT control frameworks.
- Identify the process involved in implementing IT governance.
- Identify the key components and benefits of the IT governance structure.
- Identify IT related risks that can affect the achievement of overall enterprise objectives.
- Recognize how to Identify and mitigate risks through effective risk management.
- Identify risk exposures and ensure properly communicated to manage risks and avoid potential future impacts to the organization.
- Identify strategies for assessing and recognize the impact of control deficiencies to the entity.
- Elements of security policy
- Organizational risk assessment
- Identity and access management
- Logical and physical access controls
- Network and system security controls
- Business continuity planning
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS6
Auditors, accounting professionals, technology employees, leaders & executives, technology managers, anyone with responsibilities in finance, policy administrators, IT staff, CPAs interested in the CITP credential, risk professionals
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1