Blockchain Implications for Audit and Assurance
This CPE course provides accountants and auditors across the globe with an understanding of the leading practices for providing audit and assurance services to entities using blockchain technology. You will attain the broad relevant knowledge necessary to conduct audit and assurance services, as well as understand and how your role and responsibilities as a CPA may evolve in the future.
When you complete this course you will be able to:
- Get a foundational understanding of Blockchain.
- Incorporate Blockchain application within their organizations.
- Become a responsible business partner by recognizing Blockchain Implications and how its application and uses can benefit the client's business.
- Determine if there's interest in exploring Blockchain as a specialization, individually or as a firm.
- Standout with a digital badge as someone who is committed to your clients new emerging technology needs.
- Add value to your organization, create opportunities for career growth and earn CPE credit.
- Impacts of blockchain technology on audit and assurance services
- Audit considerations associated with digital assets on the financial statements auditor's lens – fundamentals of blockchain technology
- Data reliability, integrity, and security of blockchain technology
- Risk assessments of blockchain technology
- Audit evidence and assertions associated with blockchain technology
- The future role of CPAs and the impact due to blockchain technology
<< Back I want more information on group training
FIELD OF STUDY
CPE CREDIT HOURS6 hours (Self-Study Online), 5.5 hours (Video Webcast), and 6 hours (Live Session)
This is valuable to anyone who needs to understand the implications of blockchain technology and digital assets on audit and assertions services.
PREREQUISITEBasic knowledge of blockchain technology
For individual training, visit:
(Outside the U.S.) CGMAstore.com
CONTACT A TRAINING REPRESENTATIVE:
1-800-634-6780 Option 1