Do You Know Your Audience?
We Do—All 500,000 of Them
AICPA Advertising Sales can help you reach that audience and get the results you need. We’ll show you exciting options for reaching the membership of the American Institute of CPAs — top-level purchase decision-makers — through print, digital and live-event advertising. And, we’ll share exclusive, targeted research, intelligence and expertise about the CPA profession.
Print Solutions - The AICPA offers unmatched print advertising opportunities that yield measurable results. Our readers are loyal, prefer our magazines in print and find them the most helpful publications in the industry.
- Journal of Accountancy — The AICPA’s flagship publication! Reach more than 500,000 top-level CPAs, accounting and financial professionals monthly.
- The Tax Adviser — The No.1 magazine among America’s tax professionals! Target TTA’s impressive audience comprised of affluent decision-makers who have access to potential buyers.
Digital Solutions - JournalofAccountancy.com. The AICPA’s family of Insider e-newsletters. CPA Letter Daily and other AICPA e-briefs. When it comes to e-communications, we’ve got you covered.
- Receives more than 300,000 page visits per month
more than 800,000 page views per month
- Visitors spend 41% more time on journalofaccountancy.com
than other accounting websites.
- AICPA Insider E-Newsletters
- CPA Insider (reaches 205K+ CPAs weekly)
- Tax Insider (reaches 45K+ CPAs monthly)
- Career Insider (reaches 105K+ CPAs monthly)
- Finance Insider (reaches 85K+ CPAs monthly)
- Wealth Management Insider (reaches 30K+ CPAs
- Corporate Taxation Insider (reaches 80K+ CPAs
- AICPA E-Brief Series:
- CPA Letter Daily (reaches 100K+ CPAs daily)
- IFRS Report (reaches 70K+ CPAs monthly)
- InfoTech Update (reaches 60K+ CPAs monthly)
- Financial Planning Digest (reaches 32K+ CPAs monthly)
- Forensic & Valuation Report (reaches 23K+ CPAs
Live Event Solutions: Our wide range of conference and webcast topics and sponsorship opportunities ensure you can create a marketing strategy that fits your message and your budget.
Our 2012 Media Planning Guides are now
available. Use these guides as we work with you to create the
best multi-faceted advertising strategy for your products and
services. We’ve included rate cards, up-to-date statistics,
editorial calendars and more. We look forward to working —
and succeeding — with you. Contact
your National Account Manager or call 1.800.873.1677 for more